DISTINGUISHED ALUMNUS AWARD
Distinguished Alumni Application - complete this form to recommend a person for the Distinguished Alumnus Award
The Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District is proud to announce the distinguished alumnus award. The Distinguished Alumni plaques honoring alumni of the Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District will be displayed at the Senior High School.
- To provide inspirational role models for students
- To provide recognition for past alumni
- To promote a legacy of community pride
- Have attended the Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District
- Have attended at least 20 years prior to induction (recommended)
- Have made significant contributions to their community and society through service or a distinguished career.
- Have demonstrated those qualities of character, citizenship, and service that forms the foundation of a democratic and humane society.
- Made in writing by any person familiar with the individual.
- Submitted no later than September 1
- Nominations will remain active for five years. After five years they can be resubmitted.
- Made by the Distinguished Alumnus Award Committee members representing community alumni
- Selection will be made in the fall
- A picture plaque and description of accomplishments will be located on the west wall entrance to the Chi-Hi cafeteria
- Individual personal memento